Yay for March, and yay for better health! And back to the Friday check-ins. The last time I posted, my goals were:
- Work on SWMF every day, even if just for ten minutes. 5/7 days done.
- Decide on another competition to enter or submission process, and work on it for at least 2 x 30 minutes. Done (actually I’ve worked on this every day).
- Finish reading through the YA novel. Not done, but at least I’ve started on it…
- Send scene from the YA novel to a friend for feedback on whether I should rewrite it in a different tense. Done.
I’ve tentatively started adding new words to SWMF, instead of just picking at the outline, which is good. As for the rest, I was really quite ill there for a good ten days, so didn’t mind slacking off a little with the writing (especially as I also realised just how stressed out I was with life). But now it’s time to make myself accountable again.
Goals for this coming week:
- Work on SWMF on 6/7 days.
- Decide on another competition to enter or submission process, and work on it for at least 2 x 30 minutes.
- Spend 20 minutes a day reading through the YA novel on 6/7 days.
Anyone want to chime in with their own goals?