It’s a nice long weekend in the UK, and the sun is shining, so I’ll make this brief. Last week’s goals:
- Work on SWMF on 4 days, and finish another two scenes (I have several that are half-done coming up). Done.
- Get back to the YA novel on the laptop: 3 days. Done on one day, then I realised I needed to reread it again, this time taking notes so I actually know what to do on the laptop!
- Work on submissions for at least 2 x 30 minutes. Done.
- Find something to enter/a place to submit something. Not done. Need to prioritise this again.
- I’ve had a bit more time for things other than work this past week, which has been wonderful. My head feels so much clearer.
- I got some lovely writing news a few days ago, which I can’t talk about just yet. *sits on hands*
Goals for this coming week:
- Work on SWMF on 6/7 days.
- Finish another two scenes.
- Spend 20 minutes a day rereading the YA novel and taking notes.
- Find something to enter/a place to submit something.
Happy long weekend! May you spend it writing, relaxing, exploring or in whichever way works best for you.