Last week’s goals were:
- Read through the YA novel and decide if I want to rewrite it in a different tense. NOT DONE. I’m still reading.
- Work on SWMF on seven days. I managed 6 days out of 7.
- Decide on another competition to enter or submission process, and work on it for at least 2 x 30 minutes. DONE.
It’s been a rough week – since Tuesday my brain has tried many different ways of telling me it is DONE with working seven day (and some evenings) weeks. Unfortunately, apart from the odd day here and there, it’s going to be difficult for me to stop working mostly seven day weeks until mid-May. So I’m trying to be kind to myself and adjust my goals accordingly.
This week’s goals:
- Work on SWMF every day, even if just for ten minutes.
- Decide on another competition to enter or submission process, and work on it for at least 2 x 30 minutes.
- Finish reading through the YA novel.
- Send scene from the YA novel to a friend for feedback on whether I should rewrite it in a different tense.