Firstly an update on last week’s goals:
- Work on the YA novel on six days. DONE
- Write 3,000 words on the YA novel over the week. DONE
- Work on SWMF on seven days. DONE
- Enter a writing competition of some kind. Not done…I guess I’m still working on this one.
This week’s goals:
- Finish the current draft of the YA novel. This was originally a goal I set over Christmas and, as always, I underestimated how much I had left to write (not to mention how much time I would have over Christmas!). This time, though, the end is truly in sight.
- Work on SWMF on seven days.
- Write/finish a synopsis for SWMF.
- Enter a writing competition of some kind. Leaving this on the list for now.
Feel free to tell me your own goals below!