My goals for last week:
1. Work on the YA novel and the DLN for at least three ten-minute sessions each (so write on six days at least). DONE
2. On two of those days, do two ten-minute sessions. DONE. Yesterday (inspired partly by the 8×8 challenge, below) I did three ten-minute sessions. I did two on most days.
3. In the spirit of squeezing more writing into my day, I signed up to Monica Leonelle’s 8×8 challenge (#8minutewritinghabit on twitter). DONE. I’ll do a wrap-up report on the challenge this weekend.
Goals for next week:
1. Do at least two ten-minute sessions on three days.
2. Work on the YA novel and the DLN for at least four ten-minute sessions each.
3. Post wrap-up on the 8×8 challenge.
If you’re reading this and want to comment and let me know your own goals, please do so!